Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I have been bloated ever since Easter and have still been eating the yummy left overs. Here is my Easter dinner over view.

Ham: I used this recipe from Paula Deen. It turned out fabulous, and everyone loved it!

I made a 7 layer salad from my mother's recipe. It has lettuce, bacon, onion, celery, cheese, egg, and a mayonnaise dressing. This is always one of my favorites.

Mashed potatoes... Pretty self explainatory.

Pretzel salad: Another family recipe: Bottom layer is pretzels, middle layer is cream cheese and cool whip, above that was jello with strawberries, and cool whip on top.

That was our Easter dinner. If you would like recipes of these I can send them just shoot me an email. Everything turned out fabulous, and we enjoyed ourselves.

I hope your Easter was great too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment